THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pictures taken with my new Digital SLR camera!

For mother's day I got a new digital camera that takes much better pictures and is much faster for having toddlers on the moves. Here are just a few of the photos that we have taken. I will be getting another post together to show some great photos that are not only of the kids, but lots of nature pictures that turned out very well! Enjoy!!! By the way this camera is a Nikon D40 SLR. It is a professional style camera for beginners.

This is the same picture as above, but you can turn the photo into a black and White photo. I love this option! I think some photos just look great without color!

Cooper was up in the tree and I just loved this picture when I zoomed in to trim it! Just so sweet!


I love my little man!! I actually had his whole body in this picture, but you can trim it while on the camera and so this is what it turned out as a cropped picture! Love that smile!!!

Same with this photo. I trimmed it to just see a closer view. This picture originally had Kayla and Cooper's whole bodies and I trimmed it to just see this beautiful smile!!!

So far I am enjoying my new camera! I will be posting lots more pictures so check back!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of my Grand Twins....keep them coming Nana wants to see more pics of these beautiful kiddos. We aren't too proud of them are we? A co-worker told me today that she hopes these are the only 2 grand children I get because I'm so 'crazy' about them!! Guess they don't want to hear about MORE grand children! hehehe

    ReplyDelete