THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Part 1 of our weekend

This past Saturday May 16th we had a pretty busy day. We started off getting Cooper's haircut which didn't really go as planned. Our normal lady was busy so we drove down the street and the barber shop man said he doesn't do kids hair so I wasn't sure where else we could go and as I was driving down the street I saw another family hair shop and luckily they could take Cooper for his haircut!

Later that afternoon we went to visit daddy at the fire station to take some pictures with my new camera! I think I got some pretty good pictures of the kids too! Although they didn't want to take pictures with mommy and daddy, so I don't really have any with them both looking at the camera! They were just excited to be at the fire station seeing the fire trucks!


Here is Kayla sitting in daddy's seat of the fire truck! She is so beautiful!!!
Here is Cooper sitting in daddy's seat! He is loving this!

I just love this picture! My little fireman! He wants to be just like daddy!
Mommy is taking picture, so daddy pulled out the fire camera! Kayla really liked that!
Cooper driving the fire truck! So cute!!
Daddy turned on some stuff in the fire truck and Kayla got a little scared!!

They love to get to visit daddy at the fire station and I am glad that I get to share in their excitement! They are just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment