THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Today we celebrate Mother's Day! This is my 3rd mother's day as a mommy and each one gets better and better! Today the kids could actually tell me Happy Mother's Day and it was just so special to me! After they said it once they were saying it all day! They would be playing and then all of the sudden come up and say "Happy Mother's Day Mommy"! Just so so cute coming from my two precious Miracles that we prayed so hard for 4 years ago! I thank God every day for allowing me to be a mommy to Kayla and Cooper! I love them so much!!





I also want to say a special Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to our Mother's! We Love you both so much and we are so thankful that you are our Mother's. You raised us to be who we are today and we thank you for all you both have done! Now you get to enjoy being Grandma's and Loving on your two Grandbabies!



Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's today! You all deserve this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment