THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my oldest brother!

Today my oldest brother Lincoln is celebrating his 30th birthday! I can't believe he is 30. It doesn't seem like we should be that age already! Time has just flown by so quickly! I want to thank my mother for all she went through with the birth of Lincoln 30 years ago today. She almost died after Lincoln was born and the doctors rushed her to the OR and saved her life. If it weren't for those doctors then I would not be here today as well as my little brother and sister and most of all my two babies.

We just wanted to wish Lincoln a Happy 30th Birthday! May you have many more special birthday's to celebrate in this lifetime! We Love you!

Love~ Larry, LeJoy, Cooper and Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment