THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A side of our kids most don't see....

I haven't posted any videos yet, so I hope this works!

I wanted to show everyone a side of my kids that I just love more and more that not a lot of people get to see or may have never seen! It just cracks me up listening to them sometimes. They just go back and forth about things and then out comes the laughter! It is just so so cute!!! These are the days that need to be recorded and if Larry wouldn't have told me to get the camera to video this I would have missed looking back at our two miracles and how much fun they were having! Even if they did not feel good and we were at the doctors office they still find the time to just laugh! I wish that we as adults could just laugh and have fun like nothing else is going on in the world! They are just innocent little souls right now and I wish that I could protect them from growing up in this world as it is right now!

Well, I will quit going on about things and let you see our laughing Twins! Enjoy! By the way they are giving daddy Foot Loops!

This was right before the doctor came in and we were just having way to much fun! Everything checked out ok with the kids, but we did leave with antibiotics that day and Cooper was coughing so bad that weekend we ended up putting him on some cold medicine, which then Kayla followed with the cold medicine as well. Kayla just had yet another ear infection. They are both much better today and still just laughing and carrying on together!

I will have to get a video of them on the Scooter's that they got during the Rodeo. We let them play inside with those and they are so funny on those! I will try soon to capture that moment and post that one as soon as I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment