THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Lexis!!!

Today my baby sister is 18 years old! I can't believe that she is already 18. I remember the day she was born! I wanted a sister so bad and I even cried at the ultrasound when we found out she was a girl! The doctor asked my mom if I was ok! 18 years ago, I was at the hospital waiting on Lexis to be born and we didn't have to wait long! My mom got checked in to the hospital and 30 minutes later we had a baby girl! I was so excited and I told my mom that I didn't want to go to school the next day and I wanted to stay at the hospital with her and baby Lexis all night. So there I was 10 years old and I had my sister! She was 9lbs. 11oz. The biggest baby of all of us 4 kids. I was the smallest at 8lbs. 3 oz. What a big difference!

So today, I want to wish my beautiful little sister a wonderful 18th Birthday! We hope you enjoy your special day!!!

WE LOVE YOU LEXIS ARIEL!!!!!

I will be posting some pictures, but I am having some trouble getting them to download to the computer, so I will have those up soon!

Love- Larry, LeJoy, Cooper and Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your sentiments of Lexis' birth...I'd forgotten that you stayed at the hospital with me and lexis. I remember calling your teacher to tell her you'd miss school. She thought that was so sweet and said YES that is great! Also, the ultrasound day - I remember taking you so you could be first to find out what the baby was....we'd never found out before but did it for you this last baby!

    ReplyDelete