THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 years old today!!!!

Well, I can't believe this day is here and almost past now.



My miracle babies are now 5 years old!


I will never forget the day they entered this world, although I didn't get to see them actually come out in the OR, but I will never forget the events that lead up to that moment before I had to be put to sleep! We have been so blessed over the last 5 years and are very thankful to have such healthy and beautiful 5 year olds!!!! We love you Kayla Nicole and Cooper Dean so much and can't wait to see what the next 5 years has in store for us all!!! Happy Birthday to our babies!!!!

This picture was taken at the fire station on there birthday. We went to visit daddy for a little bit since he had to work. I had to do another one of them on the fire truck since I had one done when they were 1 year olds! I love seeing them in the same type of setting just years later! They have grown so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment