THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

2011 Family Pictures

On April 10, 2011 we met a friend of mine from High School who I was in Choir with and she took some pictures of the kids and us! She started a photography business and I have really enjoyed seeing her pictures on facebook and then one day my mom said she was told about Mindy that I went to school with and that she does photography. Mom decided she wanted in some of the pictures and that she would pay for it all for us to have the pictures done. We mostly wanted the kids and just some of the shots of the family. I called Mindy at the last minute and we made the plans. We were originally going to be in Alvin on some property that has two barnes and some other things, but the people were not home to give us permission, so we decided to drive down the road to the Alvin train station/depot and see what we could get out there. Mindy wasn't sure if there would be enough to do out there until we saw the park, swings and a decked area and so we made it work! There is a first time for everything and this place was amazing for pictures!! I am so happy with the way they turned out and Mindy was so good with the kids and they loved her!!

Anyway, I thought I would just share these here, and some are on facebook as well! They really did turn out great!!!! Enjoy!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment