THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Uncle Jim/Pop Pop and Janice's Birthday Party

This past Saturday we went to Trey and Megan's house to celebrate the birthdays for Uncle Jim/Pop Pop and cousin Janice. We let the kids swim and play while the adults talked and had fun! We had hamburgers and hot dogs and lots of birthday cake to eat!!! We had a great time. Thanks Trey and Megan for having us over for the party!! Happy Birthday Jim and Janice!!
Here are some pictures from that night!! My camera went dead so I didn't get some good shots. I will have to get some from Miriam who took some good ones of me and Kayla and Cooper! Enjoy!!


Colton and Cooper! I was waiting on Kayla to come get in the picture! This turned out good!

Kayla, Colton and Cooper!! Cousins!! Kayla finally decided to join the picture!!!

Kayla being silly with her daddy!
Aunt Freida and Kayla!! They both have twin brothers!!
Kids swimming and Janice was jumping!!
My twins!! So cute and so BIG!!!
Kayla had to be by her daddy most of the time!!

Janice, her daughter Natalie and Colton!

No comments:

Post a Comment