THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wisdom teeth

Well this morning at 8:30am mommy had her wisdom teeth surgery to remove 3 wisdom teeth. We arrived at the office a little after 8:00am and surgery started at 8:30 and I was home by 9:15am. I was blessed to have a wonderful surgeon named Dr. Warner Heathman who is a good friend of my dad's perform my surgery and it all went very well! I was a nervous wreck when I went into the office that I forgot to give the nurse the card that says that I would like Dr. Heathman to pray with me before the surgery, which you don't get that very often and knowing that he is a christian man made me feel a whole lot better! I couldn't have asked for anything better in a surgeon! He even personally called me this evening at 7:15 to check on me so that made me feel even better!

I am doing pretty good for just having 3 teeth removed. I have stitches and my wonderful husband has been so sweet and loving today through everything! He has been bringing me water, remembering all my medicines that I have to take and just making sure I am doing OK! I could not have asked for a better husband either! Thank you Larry for all you do! I love you!!!

As for Cooper and Kayla they are hanging out at Pops and Nana Davis' house and they have been doing very well. They spent the night last night and will be there tonight and we will get them back tomorrow! What a wonderful Valentines day we will have with our two precious babies! We already miss them so much and can't wait to see them tomorrow!

Nana has been working with the kids today on the potty training thing and both kids have done pretty good she said, so we will continue working with them and maybe soon we will be diaper free! We did get them a video on potty training for Valentine's Day so we will see how they like that.

Anyway, check back later as I have another post that I will be working on tomorrow to show everyone what the kids have also learn!

Sorry I don't have any pictures for this post either!

No comments:

Post a Comment