THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

8 Wonderful Years Together!

Today Larry and I celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary! What a wonderful 8 years we have had together and we have many more to come!

This is from our wedding day 8 years ago!



We celebrated our Anniversary this past weekend by going and staying at the Houston Marriott near the Galleria and we just had a great weekend shopping and dining together! Friday night we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and we had never been before so it was very nice and great food. Larry got the Anniversary Cheesecake and since I don't like Cheesecake I just got a huge slice of the chocolate fudge cake and I must say it was to die for! Saturday we just spent the day shopping and walking around the Galleria which we hadn't been to in a long time. Saturday night for dinner we went to the hotel restaurant as we paid for a Romance package for one of our night stays and it included a dinner and breakfast. The dinner was called the Surf and Turf which included 2 pieces of Steak and a Lobster, veggies and mashed potatoes. The steak was incredible! The most tender and delicious steak I have had in a very long time! I even tried the Lobster and it wasn't as bad as I thought since I am not a seafood person, but we did take both Lobsters to go so they didn't go to waste. Sunday we woke up and went back to the restaurant and had the buffet breakfast which was very good as well!
Here we are this weekend before going to dinner!



So overall we had a very nice weekend to celebrate over and Sunday we got to be back with our two precious babies who missed us very much! They were very spoiled with their grandparents this weekend too!


To my wonderful husband of 8 years, Thank you for being my prince charming and for being the Wonderful man you are! I look forward to many many more years together with you and can't wait to see what is in store for our lives together! I Love You with all my heart! Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to LeJoy and Larry ~ 8 years ! WOW...it doesn't seem that long! Thanks for sharing some of my favorite pictures of your wedding. Now we have all been blessed by TWO little ones from your union 8 years ago. We tell people how wonderful it was for you to give us "one of each" for our 1st grand babies! That is the best gift for any grandparent to have one of each ~ WE ARE BLESSED! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both!! You are a darling couple - beautiful inside and out - and John and I love you very much. Many, many more years of joy for both of you!

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete