THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Landon!!


Ok well, I didn't forget to wish Uncle Landon a Happy Birthday, but I did forget to get on my blog to wish him a Happy 21st Birthday, so Landon Happy Birthday!!!

I remember when you were born on July 29, 1988 and I was so happy to have a little baby around the family again!! You were so cute and had a full head of dark hair that I just loved!! You were such a good baby and little boy and you have grown up to be a good man!! We are all so proud of you and we wish you the best in all that you do in your life!!!! We are so glad that you are apart of this family!! It would be so different without you! I am glad that you had a great 21st birthday!! May you have many more to come!! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment