THE DICKENS FAMILY



Prayed for One, Blessed with Two!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation Day!!

My baby sister Graduated from High School on June 5, 2009 at 5pm. We are so very proud of her for her accomplishments and we are ready for the next journey in her life! She is the last in our family to graduate high school so my parents are glad that those days are over! Now comes the real world! Lots of changes!!
After graduation we went to Casa Ole in Pearland for the celebration dinner! We had all you can eat fajitas, cheese enchilada's, rice and beans and chips and salsa! It was very yummy!! We just had a great time visiting with everyone that came!

Lexis and I are 10 years apart in age and we graduated 10 years apart and I have to say that C/O 1999 is still the best! Sorry Lexis, but it is true!

This year Lexis graduated and I will be attending my 10 year class reunion! Wow 10 years! Time flies by when you are having fun I guess!

Well congratulations again Lexis!! Have fun in college!!
Lexis' boyfriend Gilbert brought her these beautiful flowers and balloon!
Lexis and her boyfriend Gilbert! So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment